Monday, August 24, 2009

Just another Twist-in-Logic

Hey There,

Just an Introductory post.

You have been warned~

Every New Chapter in Life has Beginning.

Let this blog be a Chapter to document the crazy nonsense rumbling in my head. I admit, my thinking can be rather flawed. Through discussion, What I hope this blog would bring to me a realization of my wrongs, so I can avoid repeating my past mistakes caused by my stubborness. One day I might even look back at it and get a good laugh at what i've written.

I'm quite an impulsive person. I tend to do things when I 'Feel like it'.
So, I feel like starting a blog, Hopefully the novelty of it's entertainment value won't wear off too quickly.

You may find my posts wierd as my thoughts often revolve around what I like to describe as twisted logic. (Thus the title twist-in-logic™) I know a number of people who simply disagree with me because I just think on a different, Imaginary plane. Often makes me see things in a way that is not socially acceptable.

Either ways, I encourage any readers to keep an open mind. If you disagree with me, You have every right to voice out, Discuss and Justify your point of view.

In Summary

PS: I Hope people will be able to appreciate my writings here. Because I'm not so much of a writer, so this kinda goes out of my way. My posts will be intent on discussing my views of the world, expressed in a nonsensical, totally random fashion.

Thank you for reading.
-End of Intro-

Wierd.. I just felt Deja Vu

No comments:

Post a Comment